Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Teqtonik...

Beaumont Hannant

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't know how I missed these CD's back then but I am very happy to have discovered them now, if only on MP3 till I buy them second hand...seeing as none are available anymore which is a serious shame because it is some of the best electronic music I have ever heard, and I really mean than! The only track I had heard before from these guys was Utuba which was featured on the excellent Artificial Intelligence II on Warp Records - it is beyond me why I didn't track down more from them when I bought this compilation back then. Anyways, such is life.

The song posted below is featured on the excellent Texturology

I will post more tracks another day but this is nice taster of the excellent music of Beaumont Hannant.

MP3: Beaumont Hannant - Texturology

3 comments:

slinky said...

yeah, i remember when a.i. 1 and 2 came out - i liked them so much that i went out and bought anything and everything i could find by all of the artists featured. (it took a while) but for some reason, beaumont hannant's stuff was impossible to find. i did manage to pick up two albums he did with lida husik - "green blue fire" and "faith in space".

Dave C said...

Yeah, don't know why their stuff was not that visible over the years...and obviously the same in the States given your experience. I'll put up the rest of this album over the next few days, it really is excellent from start to finish.

slinky said...

wow! that would be much appreciated.
looking forward to it!