Saturday, May 26, 2007

Some Other People...

Orbitality

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I bought this album back in around '94 or so in Tower Records, Dublin. I remember at the time asking could they recommend some electronic music and the guy suggested both this and also Vapourspace. I bought both and they are in with my many top albums of all time. Vapourspace being the more well known of the two but Orbitality is a gem of an album which I highly recommend...quite dark and best listened to from start to finish...was quite an experience in the good ol days with a spliff or trip:)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Some Other People - Orbitality

2 comments:

steve said...

Cool reccomendation--should look into this one! What Vapourspace do you own. I had one of his cds and regret selling it now. Maybe I'll have to see if Amazon has some. For me music has always been my drug od choice. Thanks again for the reccomendation and I hope you had luck finding "One" in my bloglines.

Dave C said...

Hi Steve...I have 'Themes From Vapourspace' Only ever managed to get it on cd back then and have tried in vain to get on vinyl ever since!
I did find the link alright for One but have not had the chance as yet to check out the music...will during this week coming.