Wednesday, April 18, 2007

3 from Speedy J...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm a big fan of Speedy J and bought a lot of tunes on the Plus 8 label in the early to mid 90's. I downloaded a couple of tracks last night on the excellent www.thewhitenoiserevisited.co.uk and mentioned in a comment that "The Hot Mix" of Pepper (Warp) was my prefered mix...so here it is, along with "Rise" & "Evolution" (Plus 8). A few more to come that I have to rip from vinyl.

  • Discogs Info


  • MP3: Speedy J - Pepper (The Hot Mix)


  • MP3: Speedy J - Evolution


  • MP3: Speedy J - Rise
  • 2 comments:

    slinky said...

    excellent blog!

    i'd be curious to hear "BEAM ME UP (THE PEGASUS MIX)" if you have it.

    Dave C said...

    Thanks! Will try keep it updated.

    Yeah I have "Beam Me Up (The Pegasus Mix)"...not ripped yet from vinyl but will do and post, its a great tune.