Friday, April 27, 2007

White Love

It was only a matter of time really before I posted this track given that it is in with my many favourites of all dance music and took a long time to track down on vinyl...not because its rare (this mix though is rare - Scott Hardkiss Mix), but that I had it on a mix tape and didn't know the name until about 2 years ago. It really is such an important tune to me and brings back so many memories of my early honeymoon with E and everything that went with it -the honeymoon went on to marraige and a bad divorce but still holds amazing memories that I would never change. Listening now nearly brings a tear to my eye...a spectacular build which was rarely heard in clubs due to the slow tempo which changes in a dramatic way just after 8 minutes when it kicks in. AMAZING!!! In fairness, as you would expect from Slam.

The original mix is featured on the excellent Morning Dove White...produced by Andy Weatheral in 1993.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • MP3: One Dove - White Love (Slam Mix)
  • No comments: