Tuesday, April 17, 2007

In honour of my blog title...

Scubadevils - Celestial Symphony

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is only right that my first post on my first blog should be in honour of a fantastic track by David Holmes under the alias of Scubadevils, especially given that I have named my blogger after this tune! I first heard this on an excellent compilation from 1993 called "Trance Europe Express". I was a young raver at the time and in the process of falling in love with the scene and all music styles that went with it...the purchase of this compilation and also Volume 2 further enforced my relatively new found passion for the various styles of electronic music featured on these CD's. My introduction to the electronic dance scene had been the likes of Aphex Twin, Orbital, N-Joi to name a few...I will waffle more about this topic another day :)

As already mentioned above, the track posted was featured on the excellent Trance Europe Express Volume 1 -

  • Discogs Details


  • The tune...

  • MP3: Scubadevils - Celestial Symphony
  • No comments: